Sentinels of Earth-Prime
Superheroic Card Game
Sentinels of Earth-Prime is a cooperative card game that recreates the pulse pounding action of superhero comics. This epic team up between Green Ronin Publishing and Greater Than Games uses the rules of the hit game Sentinels of the Multiverse and the setting and characters of the critically-acclaimed Mutants & Masterminds Roleplaying Game. Play a hero of the Freedom League like Lady Liberty, Captain Thunder, or Johnny Rocket striving against the schemes of villains such as Argo the Ultimate Android and Omega, Lord of the Terminus, in dynamic environments like Tartarus and Freedom City.
Sentinels of Earth-Prime is a stand-alone game but everything is 100% compatible with previous Sentinels of the Multiverse releases and decks can be mixed and matched as you desire.
Earth-Prime needs heroes! Will you answer the call?
Sentinels of Earth-Prime contains everything you need to play:
- 10 hero decks of 40 cards
- 20 hero character cards
- 4 villain decks of 25 cards
- 5 oversized villain cards
- 4 environment decks of 15 cards
- 18 divider cards
- 120 circular damage tokens
- 42 rectangular tokens
- 30 circular tokens for the Malador the Mystic and Eldritch mini-expansions (expansions sold separately from the core game)
- 16-page full-color printed rulebook
Along with the core game box, we also have four expansion decks for Sentinels of Earth-Prime that introduce two new heroes (Eldritch and Lantern Jack), one new villain (Malador the Mystic), and one new environment (Sub-Terra).
- 2-5 Players
- 45-60 Minute Play Time
- For Ages 13 and Up
Read the Rules!
Read a Story!
The World of Earth-Prime
Earth-Prime is the setting of Green Ronin’s Mutants & Masterminds RPG. First detailed in the Freedom City sourcebook and receiving its ultimate expression in the Atlas of Earth-Prime, it is a four-color world of excitement and adventure. The greatest heroes of Earth-Prime are the Freedom League, who have been thwarting dastardly villains since the 1970s.
Meet the Heroes!
For generations, Freedom City has always had a battling Bowman. The first Bowman, and his young ward Arrow, fought criminals and Nazis in the 1940s.The current Bowman, Fletcher Beaumont III, honed his skills as a member—and then leader—of the Claremont Academy’s Next-Gen team, before accepting an invitation to join the Freedom League following his graduation.
Meet the Villains!
In their ongoing struggle with the Freedom League, the villainous high-tech Foundry constructed “Argo, the Ultimate Android,” an artificial being powered by a micro-singularity and able to reconfigure his protomatter form to mimic the powers of others. Argo is obsessed with eliminating the Freedom League and replacing biological life on Earth with machines like himself.
Learn How To Play!
To learn the basics of the rules, watch this video from Greater Than Games and Geek & Sundry about Sentinels of the Multiverse. Sentinels of Earth-Prime shares the same rules but has a different setting and all new characters and environments.
- The players select a villain and an environment, placing the villain deck and villain character card in the villain play area, and the environment deck in the environment play area. The number in the top right corner of the villain character card represents that villain’s starting HP.
- Follow the instructions in the Setup section of the villain character card.
- Each player selects a hero, placing that hero’s deck and character card in their play area. The number in the upper left corner of the hero character card represents that hero’s starting HP.
- Each player draws the top 4 cards of their hero deck. The object of the game is for the heroes to work together to reduce the villain to 0 HP.
- Begin the game with the villain turn: Follow all “start of turn” instructions on the villain character card and other villain cards, play the top card of the villain deck, then follow all “end of turn” instructions on the villain character card and other villain cards.
- Continue with hero turns clockwise from the villain.
Begin your hero turn by following all “start of turn” instructions for your character on cards in play.
Hero turns then have three phases: Play a card, use a power, draw a card.
All three hero turn phases are optional. If you neither play a card nor use a power, you may draw two cards instead of one.
End your hero turn by following all “end of turn” instructions for your character on cards in play.
- End each round with the environment turn: Follow all “start of turn” instructions on the environment cards, play the top card of the environment deck, then follow all “end of turn” instructions on the environment cards.
- Gameplay continues in the same order until either the heroes have all been incapacitated, or the villain is destroyed!
There is no limit to the number of cards a player may have in hand or in play. If a card needs to be drawn or discarded from an empty deck, shuffle that deck’s trash to recreate that deck and continue play as normal. Use the included tokens to track HP and damage modifiers during the game.